Thursday, August 30

-Khunfany- are they for Real?

Posted by deewildypark


Maybe I rarely talk about other Khun pair in SNSD, since I’m a hardcore KhunRi shipper. And I never knows about Khunfany being paired. Cause I just know that khun just paired with Yuri and Yoona, while Tiffany was paired with Junsu, Taec and Woo(the most), so I quite surprise when I heard some facts about them and about their couple thing (I don’t know if they really have those couple thing or just a accidental) but that was too many couple items (or not) that they used. my head only think this rumour lately. So, I will shared some of their ‘proof’ (I got them from some thread about Khunfany)
*        Couple Items
1.      Shoes

2.       Strap Phone

3.       Ipad Cases

4.       Necklace

5.      Bracelet

6.       Watch

*        Interaction
Maybe too hard for us to find their interaction. Because they acts like a stranger infront of camera. If we look again fany’s interaction with the other members of 2PM was so freely, just say Junsu and Taecyeon, they were h5 and hugging each other so freely. But when it comes to Khun *maybe just me* I feel an awkward moment between them & they just bow each other. So, peoples find it suspicious since they once said that they were friend even since trainee. Even Tiffany text him in One of variety show (Champagne show). And I think this year peoples start talking about them again because so many interaction between them in MBC KMW in Thailand on april which Khun-fany-tae used to be MCs. And this was their interaction that was captured by fans:

1.      MBC Korean Music Waves 2012
Someone shouted “NICHKHUN LOVES TIFFANY” but because so loud there so we can’t here it clearly. But it was TRUE, it was confirmed by some Thai fans who was standing near the stage.



*around  01:07 when the music was stopped someone shouted "KHUN LOVE TIFFANY" but so load there so we can't hear it bcause the one who shouted was standing in behind Khun-fany-Tae*

*Tiffany wanted to give the thai flag at Khun but he refused and took Taec’s Thai flag for that Fany keep her flag*

I've tried to find the full fancam but i can't find any TT TT



 *this gif was from KMW press conference they keep staring at each other*


2.       Dream Concert 2012
*Khun Told to someone to move back because of fireworks, then in the same time Tiffany held Taeyeon & Seohyun arm to make them Move (for this one I don’t know if it’s true that Khun’s hand was referring to Tiffany or no bcause when I see the fancam, Wooyoung was also moveback but he didn’t eye to khun) but maybe yes he referring to Tiffany*

*some of you may think "ah that gif, i think khun was referring to someone else." yes i thought like that too, but see this pict..






*        Other Facts
1.      Motto
If You are a Hottest you've must be read Khun’s Tweet in Bottom Pictures, the Top One was Tiffany’s but I don’t know for what and when it was taken

2.       Support each other
~Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon comes to 2PM 1st Concert (some fans said that Yuri was there too but I can’t find her in the picture TT TT
Fans Spotted them in ‘Don’t Stop Can’t Stop’ Concert


~Khun Comes to Tiffany Musical “Fame”
Early this year Some fans spotted him, & his manager was walking to backstage with SNSD Manager and handing Tiffany’s favourite icecream Baskin Robbins

cr. Pettalheechul


3.       Thanks to.. Albums



Khun Wrote "& the Silly little Young one" in I'll be back thank you section 

Fany Wrote "& the silly bf, never wanna be w/o u KAY!" in The Boys Thank You section

maybe they never planed it but. why Khun wrote with capital 'Y' for 'Young. and we all know that Fany's Korean name was Hwang Mi Young. *but who know?* and why is he wrote it in family line? is it possible if he referring to his Sister?

fans also said that Fany did mention this 'SillyKAY' person in their first album as well, but that one seems more like a loving-friendship kind of note.

4.       They both have being model for “Letter to Angle”




5.      Nichkhun asked about Girl on Woody Talkshow

“I think it might be the question the female fans want to know the most. (laugh) Which part do you think is the most important at the first glance?
Nichkhun| Eyes when she is smiling.
____________________________________________________
4. Where do you feel attracted from a woman?
Khun : Eye when smiling
_____________________________________________________
What is your type of woman ?
Khun : Cute, kind, respect parents, working woman
_____________________________________________________
Nichkhun : because I’m shy, I’m weak at being assertive. It would be good if I could shrink the distance from being friend, little by little.
______________________________________________________
Nichkhun : since I’m shy I welcome girls who are the outgoing type.”

*And if I don’t mistaken I remember Khun said that he is in relationship in a member of girlgroup, she is from Big girl group. But it doesn’t aired and I really believe I saw it in preview show. I don’t know if that was TRUE or just the wrong Translate.*

I think it’s enough.. if you think I become delusional u wrong cause I’m not a Khunfany shipper though I’m a 9PM shipper but I never thought them being pairing. I just Write what I know and what I have read from some Thread on allkpop and hallyu8. So, It’s up to you to believe or not. To like or unlike. But for me if they was REAL I didn’t mind at all because they have their own life so they are freely to choose with who they will continue their future life. As long as they are find their happiness I just hope all the best for them. And DON’T FORGET if An idols is a Humans too so they also need to find their love, someone who can they talk with when they were in hard times=]. And if they are real I hope they didn’t going to public, cause it can make them have hard time that caused by antis.
Oh once again I’ll say that this proof maybe some of their proof or even a random proof. So if u want to believe it just do whatever you want. But remember don’t too much into it because we need THE REAL PROOF J

I’m Sorry if there was a wrong word. And many typo here and there.

Credit for the Pictures and Videos back to their own
Credit :
@Allkpop forums
@Hallyu8 Forum
@Youtube

2 comments:

  1. watch this link, at 1:19-1:21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbbrsUdEmjE khun gives signal to fany. in this link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbbrsUdEmjE around 1:48-1:50 fany dragged seo n tae backwards. listen to the music carefully, then u got what i meant.

    ReplyDelete